Professional commercial painting instantly updates your business premises, improving curb appeal and helping you differentiate your business. Whatever industry you find yourself in, presenting the right image is crucial.
Your commercial buildings are the first step in convincing potential clients that your business is trustworthy. A company that takes care of little details like exterior painting leaves a lasting impression on their customers and clients.
In this post, GLS Painters explains how commercial painting in Mullica Hill can rejuvenate your facility.
How Often Should I Paint My Commercial Property?
Businesses undertake commercial painting projects for many reasons. It could be a complete revamp of the look or a simple freshening up. Either way, you should consider painting the building’s:
- Exterior: You should budget for commercial painting once every five to ten years. Professional painters can help you keep your business from adopting a faded or tired look.
- Interior: You should hire interior painters every five to seven years if you invite clients into your offices. Even if you don’t, keeping the interior neat boosts employee morale.
These timelines are a basic guideline. The actual frequency depends on factors like environmental pollution, wear and tear, staining, and how much sunlight your property receives.
Why Choose Professional Commercial Painting Service?
Differentiates Your Business
A fresh storefront stands out among a sea of dreary, grubby buildings. A fresh coat of paint instantly lifts curb appeal and looks even brighter in comparison to the neighboring buildings. Commercial buildings can, therefore, catch the attention of people passing by.
It will enhance the experience of those visiting your business by reassuring them that it is clean and sanitary.
You can take things a step further by choosing quirky colors or some other clever way to differentiate your business. You could paint the building in your brand colors or choose an ombre effect to make the building stand out.
Increases Property Value
Your property’s value depends on several factors, including the history of building prices in the area. You may not be planning to sell now, but the better the neighborhood looks, the easier it is to protect your property’s value. Keeping your business looking neat also improves its value by making it more desirable.
Regular painting also protects against fading, mildew, and mold, which can leave a bad impression on buyers.
Commercial painters are one of your best defenses against the elements and potentially damaging contaminants. The paint forms a barrier against mold, mildew, and pollutants that can eat into the building’s exterior.
Fresh paint makes your premises look more inviting and attractive. It creates a positive impression on all your visitors, including your clients and employees. Employees will feel proud to work in the building and bring clients in.
A high-quality exterior paint will not show signs of wear and tear for many years, while poor-quality paint will crack very quickly. The best remedy is to repaint the surface, as cracks always make a building look older than it is.
Dealing with these issues can prove challenging without the proper expertise. Our team uses a pressure washer to remove any traces of damaged paint before applying the new coat. The pressure washer also removes dirt and oil that might otherwise affect how well the new paint adheres.
The pressure-washing process also removes mold and neutralizes its spores. Removing this growth is essential to prevent it from gaining a foothold. The new coat of paint will more easily shrug off new spores that the wind deposits because it has a smooth, unbroken surface.
Our Commercial Painting Process
We follow the same proven commercial painting process to ensure consistent results every time:
- Consultation: We start with an in-depth consultation so we understand your goals and vision. From there, it is easy to help you choose your preferred color and finishes.
- Preparation: The reason we get such flawless results is that we are so careful with preparation. We place protective tarps down to protect your furnishings and floors. We thoroughly clean and then sand the surface to create a solid foundation for the new coat of paint.
- Minor Repairs: We carefully check the surface and repair minor imperfections. Where necessary, we recaulk windows.
- Paint: We then prime and paint the surface using the best quality products and painting tools. We use supplies from leading manufacturers to ensure you get the best possible results every time.
- Inspection and Touch-Ups: Our team does a thorough walkthrough before we leave to ensure that everything looks perfect. If need be, we touch up spots that need it.
- Cleaning Up: We perform a thorough cleanup before we leave. We remove all our tarps and equipment and leave your place looking clean and tidy.
Why Choose Us?
We opened our doors in 2009 and soon became Mullica Hill’s trusted commercial painting professionals. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail, and each team member works to the highest quality standards.
We have a sterling reputation for outstanding customer service and fully stand behind our work. Our team works toward your 100% satisfaction, so if you aren’t happy, neither are we. In addition, we offer a full warranty against worker’s defects.